We are 100% committed to excellent quality of education. Ensuring enhancement of its role in academic responsibility, competitiveness and promotion of specialisation programs
Kyungdong University is one of the most renowned private universities in South Korea with over 8000 students enrolled throughout its 3 campuses. The University is accredited by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Korea due to its excellent quality of education. It also ensures the enhancement of its role in academic responsibility, competitiveness, and promotion of specialization programs. The university also stands out for being the pioneer of the establishment and thorough improvement of its global compatibility.
Why choose Kyungdong University ?
- The university secured the 1st rank for having the highest graduate employment rate in South Korea.
- KDU has the accreditation and certification by the International Education Quality Assurance System for quality education.
- Extensive financial aid and scholarships helped the University to emerge as one of the favourite global destinations for international students.
- The university has a unique set of part-time job assistance for its international students.
- KDU is a hub of a harmonious multicultural experience.
The 3 campuses comprise a Global Campus in Goseong-gun or Gangwon-do, Medical Campus in Wonju-si or Gangwon-do and Metropole Campus in Yangju-si or Gyeonggi-do
The Global Campus of KDU offers a wide range of undergraduate programs in English and Korean. Alongside, the university also has programs on Language and vocational training courses for international students. The course programs aim to enhance the students’ personality and linguistic development. Thus, the Global Campus opens up a great opportunity for students who want to study abroad.
The curriculum encompasses 5 major-specialization tracks and several independent education courses. The campus ensures personal and professional success by equipping the students with proficiency determined by industries to face a high-competitive global market.
The Kyungdong University medical campus offers a heap of undergraduate programs in the medical science and healthcare sector. This campus is a training and research-intensive site for medical professionals from all countries. These courses are designed to prepare the students to contribute to medical science and technology development.
KDU Metropole Campus offers undergraduate programs that are furnished to help students build a career in urban industry and the public sector.
Academic Curriculum- Global Campus
The academic curriculum of Kyungdong University is primarily divided into 3 main programs:
Undergraduate, Language and Vocational training programs. The University consists of 3 campuses of which only the global campus has English-taught programs.
Kyungdong university provides a great opportunity with the language training program.
Students who want to study abroad and study in South Korea but are lacking in the language barrier can get intensive and specialized language training. There are 2 courses: English for Academic Purposes and Korean for Academic Purposes.
Vocational training and networking
Kyungdong University organizes periodical vocational programs which are specialized. These programs are for international students, practitioners and working professionals. These training programs are unique opportunities to develop an intercultural understanding and establish a network by participating in academic, technical and skills-oriented.
The tuition fees of Kyungdong University for international students who want to study abroad can vary from USD 10,000- 14,000 per year up to 4 years.
General Admission Guidelines
Undergraduate Degree Programs Requirement
English Medium Programs:
- Completion of college, high school or equivalent education level in the home country.
- Not more than 2 years of study gap from the last formal education.
- Minimum 5.5 in IELTS or other equivalent and internationally recognized level of English proficiency.
- Record of academic excellence and sound health condition.
- Application Form
- Certificate of High School Graduation
- Academic Transcripts
- Proof of Language Proficiency (Korean or English)
- Personal Statement/Study Plan
- A copy of the Passport
- Bank Certificate
- Affidavit of Financial Support
- Medical Check-up Report
- Certificate of Family Relationship
- Student Code of Conduct
Kyungdong University has emerged as one of the best educational destinations for International students. It has become an ideal site for Indian students to secure and develop a robust higher educational background. These are the primary information that one international student must know about KDU to opt to study abroad. However, an expert’s help is always essential to give you in-depth detail and assistance. Therefore, click here to connect to our study abroad counsellors and keep reading our articles.
Contact Us: +919875607322 / +919875607332